2009年11月13日 星期五

11/13

Fri.

My Thought:

Today, I got up early at AM5:30, because I had slept at PM10:30 yesterday.
But, how can I do?
Go to "morning revival"? well, it's not the right time for me.
So, I took a walk at the neighborhood.

The sky was so dark and had a little of rain.
I walked through KFC, McDonald's, and a junior high school.
There were a few cars and motors.
I stood before the school, watched the road, and breathed the fresh air.
Then, the rain stopped, and the day was breaking.
(Unfortunately, you couldn't see the sunshine, only kenw it was daylight.)

"Oh, it's time to get back." I thought.
I enjoyed the verses, Phil 1:19~20,
" For I know that for me this will turn out to salvation through your petition and the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,"
"According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I will be put to shame, but with all boldness, as always, even now Christ will be magnified in my body, whether through life or through death."

How about you?
Enjoy the day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言