2012年6月5日 星期二

Szczesny 專訪:關於未來、傷病、個人問題...




Szczesny on: his future, injuries, personal problems, Sagna & more
資料出處:Goonertalk


Wojciech Szczesny has admitted that he has sought the help of a sports psychologist after undergoing personal problems in the past year.
Wojciech Szczesny 承認自己在過去一年來,因個人問題而尋求運動心理醫師的治療。

In an in-depth interview with a Polish newspaper, the 22-year-old says he now knows how to keep his private matters ‘off the pitch’ when playing for Arsenal.
波蘭報社進行了深度採訪,22歲 的他表示自己現在知道要將私人話題“與球場分割”(不涉及足球),特別是在為 Arsenal 效力下。

With thanks to Matt from Gunners.com.pl, we can bring you the most interesting parts of the interview directly below.
謝謝來自 Guuners.com.pl 的 Matt 提供,接下來讓我們來看看這次訪談的重點吧。

On right-back’s:

“I think that in Europe there’s no more than a few better right back than Piszczek. Maybe Alves from Barcelona collectively with Bacary from Arsenal.”

對於右後衛的看法:

“我認為在歐洲,沒有人及得上 Piszczek。也許需要 Barca 的 Alves 加上 Arsenal 的 Bacary 才比得上。”

On Polish team-mate Lewandowski:

“Currently, Robert Lewandowski could deal in every club and in every league of the world, even in Barcelona. I’d like to see him in Arsenal, but I’m just a keeper, not the manager.”

對於波蘭隊友 Lewandowski 的看法:

“目前 Robert Lewandowski 足以效力任何俱樂部,足以到全球各處的聯賽踢球,甚至 Barca。我當然希望他能來 Arsenal,但這不是我能決定的,只有主教練才能。”

On personal problems:

“Since a year, I’m working with psychologist. Dozen months ago I was surviving hard times. Personal problems were matched with problems in club and then I thought about the psychologist. Now I know how to not transfer problems on the pitch. I can totally put off my thoughts during the match.”

關於自己的困擾:

“過去一年,我一直和心理醫師會晤。一年前我好不容易走出難關。困擾也與俱樂部面臨的困境有關,所以我就想到該去找心理醫師。現在我學會別把私人問題帶到球場上,投入比賽而不被心理問題困擾。”

On himself:

“Maybe the fans won’t understand, but I really try to be humble and I treat praises as a motivation. I’d like to judge my whole career, not the single matches. If in 10-15 years, Olivier Kahn will say “Szczesny is the best keeper in the world” than I’ll be really satisfied.”

關於自己:

“也許球迷並不知道,但我真的努力學習表現謙虛,且視每一個讚賞為我向前的動力。我會給自己整個職涯的表現打分數,而不是只看單一場次。若是能在 10~ 15年內,Olivier Kahn 說‘Szczesny 是全世界最好的守門員’,那我就真的很滿足了。”

On advice and misconceptions:

關於建言和誤解:

“Now I try to listen wiser people and do what they say to me. I realise what others think about me. Many people thinks that I have got big conviction about myself and I think Wojciech Szczesny is the best player in the world. However, I know that in football are people who have bigger knowledge and saw more than me. I listen to their advice, because this is what other call football education.
“我試著去聽取人們的建言並做到他們希望我做的。我了解其他人是怎麼看待我。許多人認為我有著雄心壯志,且認為 Wojciech Szczesny 是全世界最棒的球員。但我認為在足球界有許多比我更了解足球的。我聽取他們的建議,因為這就是所謂的足球教育。”

“Being a keeper from the top is hardly associated with playing several hundreds matches on a really big level. I’ve played less than 80 in Arsenal, but it’s still a big number for me as a 22 years old. I commit mistakes, sometimes I make big saves, but basically, I’m focusing on my bad sides and I try to fix these. I don’t treat myself like a best keeper in the world, but I’m motivated to become the one.
“想要成為頂尖的守門員,很難不聯想到上場次數要達數百次,特別是在頂級聯賽裡。在槍手我上場不到 80次,但對我來說這可不少,畢竟我才 22歲。有時犯錯,有時漂亮撲救,但基本上我會專注去改善缺點。我不認為自己算得上世界頂尖門將,但會激勵自己去達到那樣的高度。”

“This season I’ve played all the games. Physically I’m not tired. I would like to play as many games next season, and next, and next… I regret that we didn’t win any silverware, which was our target. But I love my job and I wouldn’t change it for any other.”
“本季我參與所有賽事。就身體感受,我並不累。我期待下賽季能參與更多的賽季,甚至再下一個,不停地參與。讓我感到可惜的是我們沒有贏下任何獎盃,那才是我們的目標。但我熱愛守門的職責,沒有任何事可以取代它。”


On being a ‘certain starter’ for club and country:

“I don’t feel to be a cert in the club, or in the national team neither. A few bad games will see Lukasz [Fabianski] will replace me. When he played this season, he wasn’t making any mistakes. This is why I’m trying to be 100 per cent focused in every training session”.

關於自己被認為是俱樂部和國家隊的‘固定先發’:

“我不認為自己是俱樂部的固定先發球員,國家隊也一樣。只要犯錯幾次,Lukasz Fabianski 就會取代我。本季他上場都沒有犯錯。這也是為什麼我努力專注在每一次的訓練課程。”

on Arsenal’s medical staff:

“I don’t complain about anything [with Arsenal's medical stuff]. I had one serious injury and they cured me perfectly. I don’t have any objections about their work.”

關於槍手的醫療團隊:

“這沒什麼好抱怨的。我經歷過一次嚴重受傷,是他們把我醫好的。我不懷疑他們的表現。”

On club and country:

“Both in the Poland national team and in the Arsenal, I feel like I’m on a emotional rollercoaster: one is fine, once is bad, but you have to love both teams just the way they are. This can be compared to a wife.”

對於俱樂部和國家隊:

“在波蘭國家隊以及 Arsenal,我覺得自己好像坐在高低起伏的雲霄飛車裡。一個表現不錯,另一個曾經糟得不像話,但你必須愛上這兩支球隊,無論他們好或壞。這就好像妻子一樣。”

on Fabianski’s injury (which ruled him out of Euro 2012):

“It is unfortunate that Łukasz has to go home. Although we compete for a place in the line-up, I’d like this competition to take place only on the pitch, not aside from it.”

對於 Fabianski 的傷病 (也意味著他不能參加 Euro 2012):

“很難過,Lukasz 得回家休養。雖然我們一起競爭誰會是先發門將,我希望能在球場上較勁,而不是因對方受傷而贏得上場機會。”

On facing fellow teammates in the Euros:

“We are going to play against Tomas Rosicky, but this fight will not be the only one duel. Robin van Persie will play against Per Mertesacker, Andrey Arshavin will play against us too. I hope that after the Euros I will be one of those coming to the club in a good mood.”

關於在歐洲盃遇上俱樂部隊友:

“我們將對上 Tomas Rosicky,但不會僅有我們兩個碰上。Robin van Persie 會對上 Per Mertesacker,Andrey Arshavin 也會對上我們。期許在歐洲盃結束後,我可以是開心地回到俱樂部的一位。”

沒有留言:

張貼留言