2010年10月6日 星期三

[新聞] Chamakh 喜歡在 Arsenal 的生活

Chamakh loving Gunners life
Striker happy with Gunners choice

Last updated: 6th October 2010
《天空體育》http://goo.gl/Gb9O

Marouane Chamakh admits he is loving life at Arsenal following his arrival this summer from Bordeaux.
Marouane Chamakh 表示自己夏季從 Bordeaux 轉會到 Arsenal 後,一直熱愛著在 Arsenal 的生活。



The Morocco international has proved to be an instant success at Emirates Stadium since arriving on a free transfer.
這名摩洛哥籍球員,以自由轉會來到 Emirates Stadium 並以表現證實自己的即戰力。

The 26-year-old striker has had no problems acclimatising to his new surroundings thus far, impressing with his performances and scoring four goals to date.
現年 26歲的射手至今未有適應不良的問題,其優異的表現令人印象深刻,並貢獻四顆進球。

Chamakh had offers from other clubs prior to his move to Arsenal, but he insists Arsenal was always his first choice and the chance to work with Arsene Wenger was too good to turn down.
Chamakh 在轉會以前收到許多球會的應邀,但仍堅持 Arsenal 為第一首選,且能與 教授 共事的機會更叫人難以抗拒。

"There were other offers, but the fact I loved Arsenal since I was young made my decision easy," Chamakh told skysports.com at an event promoting EA SPORTS FIFA 11.
有許多球會邀我加入,但因小時候便愛上 Arsenal 的緣故,使我毫不猶豫便答應加入槍手,』Chamakh 在 EA Sports FIFA 11 的推銷活動裡回應《天空體育》。

"Arsene Wenger also had a major influence in my decision to join Arsenal.
教授 也是我之所加入 Arsenal 的主要原因。

"I am extremely happy with my choice and I am surprised how well it has started for me.
我很樂意作出這樣的決定,也很訝異自己在開季以來有不錯的表現。

"I have settled very well on and off the pitch and I have been made very welcome by everyone at the club."
無論在球場內外的生活,我都過得很好,在這球會裡也頗受大家的歡迎。

Better player
最佳球員

Chamakh believes he can become a better player from working under French tactician Wenger.
Chamakh 相信,在深具策略的教授指導下,能成為更好的球員。

"I think I have a margin of progress to make and I think Arsene can make me a better player," added Chamakh.
我想我還有一段成長的路程要走,而 教授 會協助我成為更好的球員,』Chamakh 補充道。

The powerful striker believes he has adapted to the Premier League so quickly because of his style of play, even though he admits it is very different to the French league.
這名強力射手認為能快速適應英超是因為過去的踢球風格,即便他也承認英超和法甲的差異很大。

"Yes, I feel my game is well-suited to English football and all I want to do is help Arsenal," noted Chamakh.
是的,我覺得自己的踢球風格能適應英超,而當前要做的是助 Arsenal 奪勝,』Chamakh 如是說。

"English football is much more athletic and goes much quicker and the supporters are very impressive."
英超是個需要更強健的體能、更快的踢球步調,同時熱情支持的球迷也令我印象深刻。

廣告
Marouane Chamakh appears in EA SPORTS' FIFA 11, out now on all formats. Visit http://www.easportsfootball.com for details.
Marouane Chamakh 出現在 EA Sports 的 FIFA 11,目前已發售各平台的版本。詳情請見 http://www.easportsfootball.com

沒有留言:

張貼留言