2010年12月23日 星期四

[新聞] Chamakh 努力力求更好的表現

Chamakh out to be the best
Striker vows to make more of an impact for Gunners
Chamakh out to be the best
Last updated: 23rd December 2010
《天空體育》http://goo.gl/MexHu


Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh believes he can establish himself as one of the best in the Premier League.
Arsenal 射手 Marouane Chamakh 相信自己可以成為英超的最佳球員之一。

The Morocco international has impressed in his debut season in England, netting 10 goals in all competitions for the Gunners.
這名摩洛哥籍球員第一次在英格蘭的賽季便表現搶眼,為 槍手 貢獻了10顆進球。

Chamakh is happy with his start at Arsenaland has set his sights on emulating the success of rivals Didier Drogba and Wayne Rooney in the Premier League.
Chamakh 對於在 Arsenal 的生活感到滿意,且期許自己趕上英超裡 Didier Drogba 和 Wayne Rooney 的成功。

"I don't feel inferior to them but they've worked really hard to get where they are," Chamakh is quoted as saying in The Mirror.
『我並不認為我不如他們,但他們確實努力過才達到今天的成就,』Chamakh 在《鏡報》如是說。

"I know I have the ability and through hard work I can improve my game. I think I haven't reached their level yet but I will get there one day. This will happen if I keep focused and if I carry on working hard."
『我了解自己有能力,且透過努力可以來改善我的表現。我目前還未達到他們的成就,但有一天我會達到的。那一天會來到,只要我專注比賽且努力改進。』

Proud
以槍手為榮

Chamakh joined Arsenal on a free transfer from Bordeaux in the summer and he insists he is loving life in North London.
Chamakh 以自由球員身份,於今夏從 Bordeaux 轉會至 Arsenal,且堅信自己愛著在北倫敦的生活。

"I am in the club of my life," added Chamakh. "I don't count on staying in football forever. I will go till the end of my contract. That leaves me with four good years.
『我正在為球隊(俱樂部)效力,』Chamakh 補充道。『我並未打算依靠足球來過一生。合約履行後我就會離去。那也讓我能在球隊過著四年的好時光。』

"I played at my favourite club in France and I played now with the club I have loved since I was little.
『過去我在法國未我喜愛的球隊(俱樂部)效力,而現在則是為我自小就鍾愛的球隊(俱樂部)效力。』

"For some, it is Real Madrid or Barcelona.Me, it has always been Arsenal.
『對有些球員來說,所鍾愛的球隊會是 Real Madrid 或 Barcelona。但是對我而言,永遠都是 Arsenal。』

"You have to see that I leave the pitch worn out after every match. I am very proud to be a Gunner."
『你一定都會看到我,每次賽後都會因比賽全力以赴而顯得精疲力盡。我以身為槍手為榮!』

****************************************

Chamakh,
We are proud of you as being the lover of Arsenal F.C.
期待你不斷地成長,成為不可或缺的槍手球員。

Goal! Goal! Arsenal!
We r the Champions !

沒有留言:

張貼留言